Friday, January 28, 2011

Triple Berry Cobbler

We had this for breakfast this morning.  Every now and then you just gotta have a special breakfast; today was one of those mornings.  The rest of the day was crazy-chaotic, so it was nice to begin it in such a laid-back way.    I have pics of this (we took when we were finished), but my camera is awaiting a newer, longer lasting rechargeable battery, so it'll have to wait.

So, it's been months since my blog has had any pizazz at all.  Thanks to my wonderful husband, this blog actually looks, well, more like a blog!  He is my Tech Support, as well as The Keeper of the Photos.  I am so glad I have him to help me! 

[triple berry cobbler]

preheat oven to 400 degrees

in a 9x13" baking dish, mix:

1- bag of mixed berries (blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries)
2 tsp arrowroot powder
1/3 c. agave nectar

in a small bowl, make up a batch of these biscuits, adding another tbsp or two of agave if you like.

drop twelve small biscuits on top of berry mix in your dish.

bake for 25-30 minutes, or until biscuits are cooked through. 

[serves 6]


No comments:

Post a Comment